You are invited to the 5th Annual Representative Al Gentry Golf Scramble and cookout to be held Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at South Park Country Club, located at 915 South Park Road, Louisville (Fairdale).
The day’s itinerary will be as follows:
- 11:30 – 12:45 p.m. Registration and socializing on patio
- 1:00 p.m. Golf begins – Shotgun start
- Approx 5:30 p.m. (following golf): Meal and awards
Due to COVID-19, everything will be outdoors following social distancing guidelines.
Have a fun-filled day on the course, and enjoy some surprises that will make it both special and memorable. Free refreshments will be available during play on course. If you can’t join us for golf, please consider being a sponsor or contributor.
Net proceeds will be used for Al’s 2020 re-election campaign, as this tournament is a fundraising event. Please help keep Al in Frankfort fighting for us! Sorry, the law forbids checks from corporations or registered lobbyists. The limit on a total contribution is $2,000.
Contribution & sponsorship levels are as follows:
- Platinum $2,000: Two team entries, strategic signage, VIP recognition
- Gold $1,000: Two team entries, strategic course signage
- Silver $500: One team entry and hole signage
- Bronze $200: Individual entry for golf AND Hole Sponsorship
- Copper $100: Individual entry OR Hole Sponsorship
- Al Supporter: Any contribution amount to support Al’s campaign
Entries are by invitation only and limited, so please download the Registration Form below and return it, with contribution, immediately, or no later than Friday, August 28, 2020. Prepayment is required for planning purposes and will ensure a timely start and finish to the day. See you at South Park!