Please join us at the 4rd Annual Representative Al Gentry Golf Scramble & Dinner to be held Monday, August 19, 2019 at South Park Country Club, located at 915 South Park Road in Fairdale.
The day’s itinerary will be as follows:
- 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. Registration and socializing on patio
- 1:30 p.m. Golf begins – Shotgun start
- Approx 6:00 p.m. (following golf): Dinner, drinks and awards
Have a fun-filled day on the course, and enjoy some surprises that will make it both special and memorable. Free refreshments will be available during play on course. If you can’t join us for golf, please consider being a sponsor, and/or attending the dinner for $50.
Net proceeds will be used for Al’s 2020 re-election campaign, as this tournament is a political fund-raising event. Contributions from corporations CANNOT be accepted. Checks from individuals and PACs are allowable. Also, we can’t accept cash or contributions from individuals under 18. Campaign laws limit the total contribution to $2,000.
Contribution & sponsorship levels are as follows:
- Platinum $2,000: Two team entries, strategic signage, VIP recognition, four extra dinner tickets
- Gold $1,000: Two team entries, strategic signage, four extra dinner tickets
- Silver $500: One team entry and hole sign
- Bronze $250: Individual entry for golf plus Hole Sponsorship
- Copper $150: Individual entry OR Hole Sponsorship (includes dinner)
- Dinner and drinks only: $50
Entries are by invitation only and limited, so please download the Registration Form below and return it, with contribution, immediately, or no later than Friday, August 2, 2019. Prepayment is required for planning purposes and will ensure a timely start & finish to the day. See you at South Park!